You can add special effects to your photos, including lighting, weather effects, and even 3D composition – a feature not commonly found on non-professional photo editing software. Frames in a wide range of styles can be added to the photos, as well. When the photos have been enhanced, they can be used to create slide shows, postcards, and collages, which can be shared with others.
This photo editing software includes hundreds of special effects, design templates, and project options that can be used with digital photos on computers. If mistakes are made during the editing or enhancing process, the multi-undo feature makes correcting the error easier.
Additional features found in the software including the ability to quickly view EXIF data and to use plastic effects on photos. Users will appreciate the detailed help system built into the program so they can find answers when having trouble with a new project. Home Photo Studio provides all of the features and extras needed to modify and enhance digital images.
Major advantages of Home Photo Studio:
1. Support 20 input and output graphic formats.
2. Fast and easy-to-use Image Explorer.
3. Enhancement of low-quality digital photos.
4. Support adjustment of Levels, Curves, Color Balance, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
5. Wide range of available effects for creation of unique art photographs.
6. More than 100 photo frames and mask effects.
7. All-around technical and sale support.
Size: 56.9 MB