The files saved on your hard disk may get fragmented due to various reasons. Due to this, while accessing the files, your hard disk has to move a lot to get data from different fragments located at far distances, this degrades your hard disk performance and overall system speed. In addition, the read/write speed of your hard disk is different at different locations and the files on you hard disk are randomly distributed, this makes you lose potential speed gains.
Puran Defrag provides the solution. Puran Defrag is a very simple disk defragmenter which defrag the files and optimize your system, which means it collect all the fragments of a file and put them together, also it moves some frequently used files and all directories to faster disk area, this upgrade your hard disk performance and thus overall system speed. In addition it results in low wear and tear of hard disk and therefore increase its life.
- Puran Intelligent Optimizer - PIOZR
- Directories Consolidation for speed boost
- Optimization by Freeing Space
- Automatic Defragmentation for worry free defrag
- Boot Time Defragmentation for system files like MFT
- Low Priority Defrag for work while defrag experience
- Individual File/Folder Defrag for selective defrag
- GUI and Console Command Line Defrag Supported
- Restart/Shutdown After Boot Time Defragmentation
- File/Folder Exclusion or exclusion by wildcard facility
- Native support for 64Bit Windows
- Supports Windows Xp/Vista/2003
Made By Spoon Studio
Size: 5.33 MB